AOSK – JPC is involved in a Gender & empowerment of marginalized women, inclusion of people living in extreme poverty & with HIV/AIDS.
This is a women empowerment project aimed at preparing Healthy and economically empowered community through Capacity building of women who are agents of Peaceful Coexistence in the individual families & communities by Reducing cases of domestic/ ethnic or mob violence.
Projects under livelihood program
– life skill training of members (hand craft, crocheting, beading )
– training on small scale business/ financial management skills
– Basic Entrepreneurship ( table banking, savings )
– Health talks (HIV/AIDS)
– Peace forums/activities ( group and individual counseling /stigma & trauma healing sessions )
– Training on organic farming methods(poultry &